December 31, 2016

Next?

It's no mystery that I started, and named Debunking Atheists, after countless blogs constantly deleting my comments, blocking me. Some even Christian  "friends " from other countries.

That initial frustrations is what sent my mind to war, to start the blog.

I guess a decade is plenty of time to witness a miracle. I've had conversations with him, I believe. Good times. Next?

http://reasonsforjesus.com/debunking-christianity-writer-becomes-christian-evidence/

Edit: Wait,  did he say because of evidence? Sigh,  will it ever end? Here:

tinyurl.com/Manintellect

Still seeking to decrease while Christ increases, (John 3:30; 1 Cor. 2:2). Here to receive reward for His suffering.


Joyful, healthy family, and humbled is how I'm leaving 2016, I cannot have asked for anything greater. Thanks for the conversations everyone! I hope they helped you as much as they've helped me. Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. I'm entering 2017 joyfully, with a healthy family, and also humbled. We still have a lot in common. Thank Darwin.

    cheers from cool Vienna, Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess it's impossible to stop you from special pleading and arguing from a double standard and getting you to stop lying about what the bible says about slavery.

    It's amazing how many atheists allow you to get away with it and don't call you out on it. You are like a big baby always screaming "WAH WAH WAH I can attack you but you are not allowed to attack me and I will shut you down when you try!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about making a case instead of mere gripes and complaints on perceptions. This comment is empty of substance and barely asserted. You must be new at this.

      What parts, exactly evidenced, am I wrong about? You know, instead of just your "WAH WAH WAH" above? :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Dan, just checking in. How are you doing? Family all well I hope?

    cheers from sunny Vienna, Scott

    ReplyDelete

Bring your "A" game. To link: <a href="url">text</a>