December 31, 2016

Next?

It's no mystery that I started, and named Debunking Atheists, after countless blogs constantly deleting my comments, and blocking me. This one mainly. That initial frustrations is what sent my mind to war, to start the blog.

I guess a decade is plenty of time to witness a miracle. I've had conversations with him. Good times. Next?

http://reasonsforjesus.com/debunking-christianity-writer-becomes-christian-evidence/

Edit: Wait,  did he say because of evidence? Sigh,  will it ever end? Here:

tinyurl.com/Manintellect

Joyful, healthy family, and humbled is how I'm leaving 2016, I cannot have asked for anything greater. Thanks for the conversations everyone! I hope they helped you as much as they've helped me. Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I'm entering 2017 joyfully, with a healthy family, and also humbled. We still have a lot in common. Thank Darwin.

    cheers from cool Vienna, Scott

    ReplyDelete

Bring your "A" game. To link: <a href="url">text</a>