Seven reasons why Evolution is a fraud.
1. It's not science. You cannot observe, test and repeat the ever-changing ideas that are little more than wild speculation.
2. It devalues real science. Chemistry, physics and biology don't have the same problems of legitimacy because they are real sciences, not philosophical wannabes trying to appear legit.
3. Complex engineering. Do you ever drive past a skyscraper and think to yourself 'Gee, I guess billions of years of random chance could have just as easily assembled all of that glass, steel and concrete as well as a team of engineers, architects, construction workers working from blueprints? Of course not! But that's what evolutionists would have you believe in when it comes to living organisms.
4. Genetics. The programming code of life, according to evolutionists, is just a series of biochemical accidents and mutations. If you believe this, I have a bridge in New York that's for sale. The infinitely complex engineering of this code means that it did not come about via 'natural selection,' aka random chance.
5. Mathematically Impossible. Basic probability tells you that the odds of a blob of primordial ooze morphing into a man, regardless of how much time has passed, are so remote that mathematicians regard it as impossible. Emile Borel and Fred Hoyle are just two mathematicians who reject evolution on statistical grounds.
6. Evolution is a religion. Yes, evolution is the faith of atheism because it replaces God with man. When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.
7. Racism. This is the ugly secret that evolutionists don't want to discuss; that Darwin, Huxley and many of the early advocates of evolution stated publicly that Asians, Africans, Australian Aborigines and other non-white, non-European groups were evolutionary throwbacks. Darwin's cousin, Francis Galton, was a pioneer in the early field of eugenics which was the study of skills by ethnic groups. While Galton's work was relatively harmless, Hitler's work — to synthesize natural selection by exterminating a race of people — was not. (evofraud.com)
Also, Hitler even tried to breed apes and humans to make a superior race because of the belief of evolution. Please tell me honestly does evolution really sound logical to you personally? Really? Is this a great example of mass hysteria?
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
This will go down in history of mankind's biggest blunder.
UPDATE: I am not the only one that holds this viewpoint. Many highly accredited Scientists believe in a Creator instead of evolution. Here is a little handy list: A SCIENTIFIC DISSENT FROM DARWINISM Here is another: Creationists holding DOCTORATES IN SCIENCE and another with comments: Creation Scientists and Teachers Comment
I briefly skimmed this article called: Some Real Scientists Reject Evolution which has good referenced facts in it.
Thanks to that article (Some Real Scientists Reject Evolution) I found out about A book that was written and is available online to read if you choose. It's called The Evolution Deceit
UPDATE2: An atheist with a PhD and is a microbiologist said: "It's not contradicting myself at all. You still think that evolutions "is the consensus view." as you claimed which is false.
This [paltry] list of "700 scientists" was far surpassed by the "steve list" in a very short time."
So I wrote:
Dude, you just appealed to authority, give me a break. Wake up! Are we going to just keep comparing groins? I am getting tired of this conversation.
If one scientist, just one, is questioning the results and interpretation of the data, it warrants review again. These pseudo-scientists are just rubber stamping things to acquire funding and fear of their peers. You call it 'proof' I call it failed experiments with extreme bias and assumptions. But we all will know soon now won't we.
"Blind metaphysical necessity, which is certainly the same always and every where, could produce no variety of things. All that diversity of natural things which we find suited to different times and places could arise from nothing but the ideas and will of Being, necessarily existing" Sir Isaac Newton (Ibid, 506)