January 26, 2009

Civic Duty


Serious case ahead and I cannot say any more. This will take at least a couple of weeks. I cannot read anything about this case, courts, or jury duty as I was instructed.

Stan said Since you're poised to sit in a jury box, perhaps you should be more aware of just what the laws of this country stipulate.

Stan, I stopped reading everything past this point. First because I can't stand your arrogant smugness right now and second I don't want my virgin eyes to be affected by anything for this case. I will read it after we reach a verdict.

Have a good couple of weeks all. Two weeks without atheists? Is this Heaven?

Speaking of judgments...How would you fair in God's Court?

8 comments:

  1. "Speaking of judgments...How would you fair in God's Court?"

    Probably as well as I would in Papa Smurf's court...Pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of judgments, would you adhere to the word of law in this country, or would you render judgment based on your understanding of the Bible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whateverman:

         I think the fact that he doesn't want to know anything about law in this country answers your question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the fact that he doesn't want to know anything about law in this country answers your question.

    Yeah, what was that about?


    ...


    Oh, wait, I know what it was...

    Willful ignorance.

    It's something with which many Christians, including both Dans, are quite familiar. Sye? Not so much. He's just willfully dishonest.

    ("Why is dishonesty absolutely wrong in your worldview?" in 5...4...3...2...1)

    --
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dan

    You wrote "Stan, I stopped reading everything past this point. First because I can't stand your arrogant smugness right now..."

    Ah Dan
    Polish that mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan wrote "Stan, I stopped reading everything past this point. First because I can't stand your arrogant smugness right now..."

    It is difficult to see your own reflection in the eyes of another. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kaitlyn,

    No.

    (Please find a new argument, this one has been done many times - self contradiction is not a power, it is a weakness).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Bring your "A" game. To link: <a href="url">text</a>